Our hire costs are as follows:
- We require a £70 deposit to secure the date you require. This is payable with completed booking form. This gets deducted from your final balance.
- Hall, Lounge & Kitchen - £45 per hour, this includes the PRS (performing rights) license needed to play music, either a band, DJ or a stereo with a CD. (Hire charge subject to increase each financial year.)
- There is a £150 indemnity charge, to cover breakages/damages etc, which is refundable within 10 working days of your function date, providing there are no problems.
- The Indemnity and balance must be paid 3 weeks prior to your function date.
- You can bring in outside caterers at no extra cost.
- You can provide your own alcohol for your guests, at a cost of £75, payable to Codsall Village Hall.
- Hire of the onsite bar depends on guest attendance. Costs to be advised when booking
- The Hall itself holds up to 120 people, depending on your seating plan, then the Lounge (which is adjacent to the Hall) can hold an extra 30 people but a lot of hirers use the Lounge for buffets.
- Tables - 18 X 5ft table and 23 X square tables.
- You have to include 'set up' time and 'clear up' time in the hours you book and we only book by the hour. What you bring into the Hall, decorations etc, we ask you to take back out. Brooms, dustpan & brush, mop & bucket and a Wet Floor sign are provided. Confetti canons are prohibited.
- Indoor bouncy castles are allowed. Please ask for more information.
You can hire the Hall up to 12 midnight but as the hall is situated in a residential area, we have strict guidelines we have to adhere to concerning music and alcohol. The cut off point for both is 11.30pm and you have to be vacated the building by 12 midnight.